The BOS II is RGF’s medium-sized commercial bacteria and odor control system and is designed for small-to-medium sized commercial applications such as dumpsters, lift stations, trash chutes, waste storage areas, as well as vent stacks.
The BOS II System utilizes RGF’s patented PHI-Cell® technology, which creates an advanced oxidation plasma that eliminates microbial pathogens and odors on a molecular level. The PHI-Cell® produces hydro-peroxides, oxide ions, hydroxide ions and hydroxyl radicals to provide a broader range of oxidation gases. Unlike odor masking chemicals or perfumes that cover up malodors, the BOS II actually destroys and eliminates offensive smells and airborne pathogens such as:
• Decomposing organics
• Mold and mildew
• Chemical fumes
The unit comes completely assembled, is easily installed, and comes standard with a flexible hose to pump the advanced oxidation gases into the application.
• The system is intended for outdoor use and uninhabited enclosed areas only.
• It is recommended these units be installed by a licensed electrician or HVAC contractor.
• Eliminates odors
• Reduces fly infestation
• Reduces airborne bacteria
• Reduces liability concerns
• No costly chemicals
• Leaves no residue
• Low power consumption
• Automatic unattended operation
• Easy to install
• Low maintenance: Pre-filter should be cleaned once a month, and PHI Cell® replaced every 18,000-25,000 hrs.
The BOS II is ideal for odor and bacteria control in medium/smaller sized applications:
• Lift Stations
• Trash Chutes/Drops
• Malodorous Storage Facilities
• Vent Stacks
|Recommended Cell Replacement||18,000-25,000 hrs.|
|Replacement Cell Part #||PHIC-9HOA|
|Replacement Filter Part#||FL-125|
|Volts||110 VAC 60 Hz|
|Fan Volume||45 CFM|
|Finish||White baked on enamel|
|Dimensions||25” L x 6.25” W x 6” H|
|Ship Weight||16 lbs.|
|Ozone Output||0.68 PPM|
|Warranty||2 years (U.S. only)|