RGF’s Commercial Air Purification System (CAPS) is one of our most versatile commercial IAQ products. The CAPS system utilizes RGF’s patented Photohydroionization® Cell technology, to combat airborne pathogens and comes standard with two filter cartridges to reduce particulates and absorb other contaminants in the space. A total of six different types of cartridge absorbers are available as options, each combination is designed for specific airborne contaminants. Regardless of what’s causing your air quality issues, this system has your solution.
The RGF® CAPS System, which is designed to be wall mounted horizontally or vertical, is an extremely effective indoor air purifying and filtration system. It works utilizing RGF’s patented Photohydroionization® Cell technology, which when in operation creates an Advanced Oxidation Process consisting of hydro-peroxides, super oxide ions and hydroxide ions. All are friendly oxidizers that revert back to oxygen and hydrogen after the oxidation of the pollutant. The RGF® CAPS is equipped with an internal fan and comes standard with one (1) Multi-Plus Filter Cartridge (FL-002T) and one (1) FOG (Fats, Oils & Grease) Filter Cartridge ( FL-011T). The RGF® APS has proven to drastically reduce airborne odors, mold, and bacteria in the 98+ percentile along with significant smoke reduction. Airborne FOGs are reduced by over 90% for restaurant applications, and mercury is reduced by over 90% for dental applications.
• Economical • Low maintenance • 10,000 hour cell life • Lightweight • Compact • Versatile filter cartridge options • Reduces smoke particulates • Reduces mildew/mold, odors, bacteria, viruses • Effectively reduces chemical odors (VOCs), Fats, Grease, & oils (FOG), and mercury • Indicator light shows when absorbers need replacement • Operates in four modes: Low (on), Medium, High and Turbo • Stainless housing • Wall mount hooks in rear of unit
• Restaurants • Bars • Larger meeting rooms • Nursing homes • Schools • Locker rooms • Health clubs • Pet kennels • Coolers • Other similar commercial and industrial applications
Recommended Cell Replacement
Replacement Cell Part #
220 VAC, 50/60 Hz
Approximate Coverage Area
5,000 Sq. ft
Stand alone / Wall mount
13” H x 12.5” D x 37” L
2 years (U.S. only)
Optional Absorber Cartridges:
• Multi Cartridge: Part # FL-001T
• Multi Cartridge Plus: Part # FL-002T
• Mercury Cartridge: Part # FL-008T
• VOC Cartridge: Part # FL-009T
• Radon Cartridge: Part # FL-010T
• FOG (fats, oils, and grease) Cartridge: Part # FL-011T
Multiple Absorber Cartridges The APS can utilize up to three of the six different absorber cartridges to customize its effectiveness on certain contaminants. This feature makes the APS unique as the most versatile filtration system available.
• Multi Cartridge Part # FL-001T and Multi Cartridge Plus Part # FL-002T o These general-purpose absorbers are an effective solution to moderate odor and particulate concerns. Airborne particulates are trapped on the inlet side of the absorber. The filtered air then passes through a unique carbon impregnated pleated layer. This design provides a cost effective solution to every day odor and particulate concerns. Available in 1” (FL-001) and 2” (FL-002) cartridges.
• Mercury Cartridge. Part # FL-008T o A media of natural elements that absorbs airborne mercury vapors. Ideal for labs, dental offices and industrial offices.
• VOC Cartridge. Part # FL-009T o A blend of natural elements and polymers that absorb airborne chemical fumes and VOCs such as smoke, solvents, oils, etc. Ideal for beauty and nail salons, restaurants and bars or anywhere industrial solvents are used.
• Radon Cartridge. Part # FL-010T o A blend of natural elements poly activated for efficient absorption of radioactive radon gas. Designed for basements or offices with radon problems.
• FOG (fats, oils, and grease) Cartridge. Part # FL-011T o A proprietary coalescing polymer with oiliphilic properties, acts as a FOG magnet. The FOG cartridge has the ability to absorb airborne FOG’s to the sub-micron level. Cooking with FOG’s will vaporize these pollutants into airborne health hazards. A unique copper/silver process controls media bacteria and mold growth on cartridge surfaces.