The RGFCLEAR SKY Continuous Self-cleaning Ion Generator for mini split HVAC units was developed to produce bi-polar ions in the conditioned space of homes and commercial buildings. This system has separated quad ion emitters for superior Bi-Polar ionization. The RGFCLEAR SKY reduces particulate, allergens, smoke, bacteria, viruses and mold spores. The unit attaches directly to the top of the mini-split unit using hook and loop fasteners.
Its small size, easy installation, and low cost make it an ideal alternative to more expensive air purification systems. The MS unit is designed to accommodate air flows from standard mini-split units. The RGFCLEAR SKY is a good air quality solution for the budget minded consumer.
• Easy Installation (simple hook and loop mounting)
• 100-277 VAC 50/60Hz
• Designed to accommodate air flows for all standard mini-split units
• MAINTENANCE FREE – Continuous sonic self-cleaning ion emitters
• Very low energy consumption (only 1 watt)
• Low cost treatment option
• Reduces Bacteria, Moulds, and Viruses
• Reduces Odours and Particulates
• Whole House Bi-Polar Ionization Unit
• Patent-pending dual cleaning technology combining ultrasonic energy with induced oscillation targeting
• Improves Indoor Air Quality (IAQ) of treated spaces
• Tested by TUV SUD: Conforms to UL-867:2011, CAN/CSA C22.2 No. 187-M1986, EN 60335-1:2012 and EN 60335-2-65:2003/A11:2012