Purpose: Food sanitizer for the restaurant and hospitality industry.
The CFS System utilizes the RGF patented Photohydroionization® process, which has been approved in commercial food processing operations by the USDA and FDA. The CFS was designed for restaurant applications to reduce surface bacteria on foods such as meat, poultry, fish and vegetables, as well as extend shelf life to reduce waste of food. It can be used before preparing, cooking, or refrigerating to reduce contamination.
The IMSB utilizes RGF’s patented PHI-CELL® technology to produce an advanced oxidation plasma consisting of hydro-peroxides, super oxide ions, and hydroxide ions, which are pumped into the ice machine bin and head. This process is all natural and chemical free to provide you with a 24/7/365 sanitation. The wall-mounted system is low maintenance, completely automated, and can be used with most ice machines in the industry.
• Eliminate mould, yeast, bacteria, viruses, and other contaminants in ice machine heads and bins
• Extend the life of your ice machine
• Reduce cleaning time by keeping biofilm growth in check
• Reduce liability concerns
• Protect and improve your brand image and reputation
• Improve sanitary inspection score
Commercial ice machines, bins and heads